17 April 2017

Hike It Out

     Over the past year, I've been unpacking the wonderful gift it is to be out in nature. I guess this isn't really a novel or unique idea, lots and lot of people enjoy hiking, but the experiences I have are becoming a unique part of my being and I'm so thankful to be realizing the awesome opportunities to sneak away from the noise of life and connect more with the wonders of the planet as I pursue a renewal of perspective on how I should be living my life. I also cannot recommend a better way to reconnect with what's actually important than to take a child along, in this case my niece, and watch and listen to the heart of excitement and inspiration as exploration and discovery are happening without limits. More human connection, more trees, more life.







No comments:

Post a Comment